Thursday, February 14, 2013

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch


Hey Gorgeous!

The first time I started using makeup, I really had no idea at that time why sometimes my makeup or foundation doesn't last very long. I just thought that maybe it's just how it is, maybe I don't apply it the right way or I'm just using a not so good quality brand.
Have you ever experienced this, too? That by the middle of the day, it's all gone just like that; and the fact that we live in a very humid tropical country (Philippines); plus having an oily/combination skin type, surely I'm no exception to that.

Primer is an additional step to a beauty regime to help makeup adhere on to your skin a lot better and last longer. It helps prevent from creasing most especially for those who have oily skin types like me. It is used as a preparatory coat to instantly smoothen out wrinkles, settles into fine lines, and fill in visible pores as well. 
It is very essential to use primers so touchups won't be much necessary anymore.



Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch is one my favorites! I use it as my primer/makeup base. I love how this product glides very smoothly on the skin and leaves a very flawless canvas for foundation/bb cream application.
The promise of this product diminishes age spots on your face instantly! It is a very pale pink color but appears translucent when applied, no color could alter your foundation. It blends perfectly on to the skin.
It comes in a very sturdy glass jar and contains 15ml of product. Although, I'm not really a fan of glass jars, mainly because I find them very unsanitary. 
I usually just use my ring finger to get product from the jar, but I hate it when it gets under my nail, I happen to waste too much.
Yes, it came with a tiny spatula, but unfortunately, I've lost it!




I have a very sensitive skin, but luckily, Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch  does not break me out at all. Overall, I love how it works on my skin especially under the eyes, the sides of my nose, and sides of my mouth, plus a little of this product literally goes a long way, it's worth it!



Hope you can tell the difference between the two. ;)


Price: Php1,390 or $34

This was a gift from my sweet momma. :)


**Some things are just simply irresistible, so go ahead and spoil yourself a little!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Maica,
    We have same thoughts when I was just 22, I didn’t know why my foundation lasts only 2-3 hours until I met primer.
    XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete