Monday, February 11, 2013

Just another Mani Monday: Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Candylicious/Rose Bonbon


Hey Gorgeous!

Yet again, I found a new brand of nail polish and it's the Megalast line from Wet n Wild. I have one in Candylicious/Rose Bonbon. When I saw this for sale on my favorite online shop Suzanne's Emporium, I quickly reserved it for me because I instantly fell in love with its pretty pink color.

And indeed, Candylicious/Rose Bonbon is a very girly, attractive, pretty pink nail color. It looks like a bubblegum, Barbie pink when applied over the nails. It is very vibrant but not overpowering which can really make your nails look flirty and gorgeous. What I love the most about it!









The brush applicator has a rounded tip, quite easy to use. It applies smoothly and just about one to two swipes are good to go, easy to work with, just make sure to apply it evenly. I'm also truly amazed by this because it lasts on your nails up to 5-6 days without chipping off, at least on me.

But then again, there are still cons I must say about it.
It has a very thick consistency which tends to dry up quite fast. So I don't recommend applying it in front of a fan or whatever there is to make it dry, otherwise, it will be very hard to use and it will end up very sticky and chunky and can form bumps. One more thing I noticed, on the 5th or 6th day of the color on my nails, it started to get a bit dark, like literally it gets this black streaks that makes it look dirty. Probably, you just shouldn't wear it that long.

But, I still like it. Mainly because I'm attracted with the color. I love the modern touch of pink that it gives. It is so perfect for summer!

Two coats plus I added glitter nail polish on my ring finger to add just a little bit effect


Megalast Nail Colors are available at all Wet n Wild mall counters for Php199.00 (13.5ml) and Php149.00 (9ml).
But I got mine at Suzanne's Emporium for only Php65.00! and yes, it is authentic. :)


The Megalast line from WnW offers a lot of their cutest colors. I'm thinking to get I Need A Refresh-Mint and Through The Grapevine next.

**credits to Letthemhavepolish, the owner of the pictures below



**Some things are just simply irresistible, so go ahead and spoil yourself a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment