Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'm back to blogging!!!




Hey Gorgeous!!!


     Yep and yay! I'm really excited to be back to blogging, finally! I'm really, really sorry for being MIA, it's been quite long, indeed. I have been a little busy because I finally started my own YouTube channel. I wanted to focus and give time for it first, so I've kinda paused on blogging since then. Plus, unfortunately, my old laptop gave up on me already so I had nothing to use for quite a while. I had to borrow my hubby's only for editing videos which I only get to use late at night. But, thank God, all's well now, I got a new one so I'm very happy to do this again. My first love, writing.
     
     Here in my blog, I'll also definitely be including my YouTube videos, expect more beauty/makeup reviews, haul posts, and what not. Starting now, I'll be blogging regularly so, I hope you guys still stick with me, and thank you very much!


Oh, please don't forget to visit my channel. I feature makeup tutorials, makeup reviews, beauty favorites, beauty hauls, and a lot more! Please click this link and don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe. Thanks for the love! :)

See you in my next one!



LotsaLove,
Ica


**Some things are just simply irresistible, so go ahead and spoil yourself a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment