Thursday, January 10, 2013

Suesh Vanity LED Desktop Mirror


Hey Gorgeous!

I've read lots and lots of favorable feedback about this pretty little thing -the Suesh vanity LED desktop mirror, and which I've been badly wanting and dreaming of having one. I've been eyeing this over the internet for probably quite many times already. But, here's a little fact about me: When something costs more than Php500, that's a bit pricey for me already! Really! Lol! So knowing myself, and knowing the price of this mirror, just waved my dreams goodbye.
Or maybe not!
While my boyfriend and I were strolling around Trinoma mall one time, I got so overwhelmed when I saw a Suesh counter right ahead our direction, and in no time found myself running to find the mirror that I've been wanting to have! But then, I just took a personal look at it and still went home with no purchase. :(



**credits to the owner of this picture


But to my surprise, my ever sweet boyfriend got me THIS for Christmas! Woohoo! I was like, OMG! :D He knows how much I really want this, and really knows how to make me smile. So, yay! I finally got my hands on this charming baby!


I super love it! Thank you, baby!





   Specs:

Super Bright Acrylic LED
Diameter: 115mm
Height: 390mm
Switch: Press on/off switch with 10minute-automatic OFF function
Finishing: Acrylic and Chrome
  • with AC/DC adapter
  • free 3 pcs. AA alkaline battery

   Price: Php2,500

   
   Pros:

Very bright LED
Adjustable mirror head
Portable
Can be mounted on a glass or mirror because it comes with 3 suction cups
Battery operated or plug-in electrical outlet
Very luxurious and sleek-looking
A trusted brand 
   
   Cons:

It's a bit heavy
I wish it didn't come with a 10minute-automatic off function
A bit pricey for a mirror (here I go again! lol!)

Other than these, nothing else! I just love it!


-- Suesh Cosmetics was established in February 2006. It is a famous brand owned by three lovely sisters/beauty experts with their love and desire for makeup. They are very generous to come up with products that are created to fulfill every woman's desire to get a hold of their lovely beauty essentials such as their makeup, makeup accessories/tools, the famed makeup brushes, luxurious train cases, and vanity mirrors at affordable prices without sacrificing the quality.


**credits to the owners of the pictures






**Some things are just simply irresistible, so go ahead and spoil yourself a little!

1 comment:

  1. hi, this document so nice and hurt touching and i want to suggest that Nrv provide high solidwood bathroom cabinets which more attractive and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete